Tuesday, April 30, 2013

CCL Monthly Theme - All About TAGS!

With the arrival of May comes the new monthly theme over at Creating the Crafty Life. This month, we're going to be doing our tips, techniques, and challenges all about TAGS! Who doesn't love a good tag? The sky's the limit when it comes to making tags; you can use them in every paper crafting project imaginable. And, of course, on gifts. Or *AS* gifts. I've seen some really amazing tags!

For CCL's May challenge, you will need to create/alter a tag (any tag!) but the twist is that it must include a pocket somehow. Here's my sample project for a little inspiration:




I made the pocket out of small wooden tiles that I altered with alcohol inks, stamps, and Glossy Accents and then adhered to a square chipboard backing. The smaller tags pull out of the tile pocket and can be used for journaling, a quick note, or small photos. (Tags within tags? Tag-ception!) I was really pleased with the unique pocket on my tag, and I really look forward to seeing what tag/pocket combinations you all can come up with! Be sure to head over to Creating the Crafty Life to submit your tag(s)!

'Til then,
Krolli







1 comment:

  1. oh very pretty...........I love it
    good job kat
    hugs to u

    ReplyDelete